THE 8 STEPS TO ACQUIRING A FUZZY’S TACO SHOP FRANCHISE
- Contact us to inquire about our franchise program by completing our Franchise Questionnaire.
- A Fuzzy’s Taco Shop development representative will review your questionnaire and will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- If we both decide to move the process along, we will meet for a mutual interview at one of the Fort Worth area Fuzzy’s Taco Shop restaurants. After we share some famous Fuzzy’s Taco Shop queso, we’ll both decide if we are a good fit for each other.
- If we both still decide to move the process along, we will provide you with our then current and effective Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), and you will sign the receipt page and return it to us.
- We will then discuss the number, location(s), and schedule of restaurants to be developed, after which you will submit a formal Franchise Application and Financial Documents so we can review your credit, criminal, financial, and general background information.
- Our franchise review team will review your application materials and then let you know if you are approved or denied. If approved, we will send you a completed Franchise Agreement and, if you request and are approved for a multi-unit development, a completed Development Agreement for you to review.
- You will then return to our corporate office in Fort Worth to sign the Franchise Agreement and, if applicable, Development Agreement and to pay the initial franchise fee and, if applicable, the development fee.
- Our franchise review team will review the program with you and award the Franchise.
Now the fun begins…
The information contained in this site is NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY, A FRANCHISE. An offer may be made only through delivery of a current and effective Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and a delivery of a completed and signed Development Agreement and/or Franchise Agreement in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.
The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only and is subject to change at any time. More detailed information concerning the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop® franchise program is contained in our current FDD.