- Fuzzy’s Baja Life Sweepstakes Sponsored by The Coca‑Cola Company
Fuzzy’s Baja Life Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Fuzzy’s Baja Life Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, KS, LA, MO, MS, NC, NE, NV, OH, OK, TN, TX, and VA who are 18 years of age or older a
- t the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Fuzzy’s Taco Opportunities, LLC d/b/a Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, employees, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweep
stakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed states and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), July 23, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, September 2, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Twitter, Inc.’s, and Instagram, LLC’s computers are the official time-keeping devices for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter, see details and entry limit below:
During the Promotion Period, you may visit www.fuzzystacoshop.com/bajalifesweepstakes/ to see all instructions for and rules surrounding this Sweepstakes.
During the Promotion Period, take a photo of yourself “Living the Baja Life” (your “Photo”). You may include other people in the Photo, if you would like, if you have their permission to use their images in the Photo for this Sweepstakes. If anyone in your Photo is or appears to be a minor, you must have permission from his or her parent or legal guardian to include the image in your Photo.
You must follow Fuzzy’s Taco Shop on either Twitter or Instagram and you must tag their main brand page. You must follow and tag from the site where you are entering.
Once you have done so, tweet your Photo on Twitter or share your Photo on Instagram, either way being sure to include both of these hashtags: #BajaLifeSweepstakes and #FuzzysTacoShop (your “Submission”). Once your Submission is approved, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing, subject to the limit stated below.
- Twitter: Log into or create your Twitter account. Then, create and Tweet your Submission. Your account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Creating a Twitter account is free, but is subject to its terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos). If you post updates to or receive updates from www.twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
- Instagram: Log into or create your Instagram account. Then create and post your Submission to your Instagram account. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram’s terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable to the applicable social media channel;
- The Submission must contain a relevant Photo and both of the promotional hashtags;
- The Submission description (optional), if any, must be in English; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and share a Submission in this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Administrator, or any other person or party;
- The Submission must be entrant’s own work;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Please limit your social sharing to up to 5 total during the Promotion Period per person, see entry limit below.
Posting or sharing a Submission using the promotion hashtags constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor and Fuzzy’s Taco Shop a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Limit: Up to 5 Sweepstakes entries total per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter or Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Twitter or Instagram accounts, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Twitter or Instagram account as provided by Twitter or Instagram (depending on method of entry). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about September 7, 2018, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by @FuzzysTacoShop via their social media account used to enter. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified through Instagram or Twitter via a comment on the selected Submission and/or direct message from @FuzzysTacoShop with all of the instructions on how to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner will be required to take the necessary steps to claim the prize by visiting Administrator’s link within 3 days and providing full mailing and contact information (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) or forfeit the applicable prize. The potential Grand Prize winner also will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to take all of the required steps to claim the prize, as applicable, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the applicable prize. In the event that any potential Grand or First Prize winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing after the end of the Sweepstakes from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed or forfeited Second Prizes will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for the winner and one guest to Mexico, fulfilled as a $5,000 travel voucher, terms and conditions apply. Valid until June 2019. Voucher for prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major international airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); ground transportation between airport and hotel in Mexico; 4 nights’ hotel accommodations at an all-inclusive resort, most food and beverages included; and an excursion of winner’s choice from a list of options provided by the travel agent; and travel agent services. Travel must take place before the voucher expires or winner will forfeit the prize Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is over 18 yet still considered a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner’s guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian and must be at least 21 years old. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, passes, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
10 FIRST PRIZES: A gift pack including a t-shirt, a hat, a Frisbee, a Koozie, and a $5 Fuzzy’s Taco Shop gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $50.
100 SECOND PRIZES: A t-shirt. ARV: $20. When providing your address information for fulfillment purposes, you will have the option of selecting your preferred size, subject to availability.
For All Prizes: All prize details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $7,500.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, Submission, Photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Fuzzy’s Taco Opportunities, LLC d/b/a Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, promotional partners, prize partners, employees, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: Visit http://bit.ly/2KzpnZL for information about the major prize winners. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC, are not affiliated with, nor are they sponsors of, this Sweepstakes. Each entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.